- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Dr. Virginie Gabel received the Young Investigator Award from the Society for Light Treatment & Biological Rhythms (SLTBR). She could present her work at the yearly meeting on 27.06.2015 in San Diego.
Toutes nos félicitations, Virginie!