We have published the first independent study about the Valkee device and showed that light in the ear does not acutely affect human circadian physiology, alertness and psychomotor vigilance performance. The efficacy of the Valkee device is controversial and independent studies are needed.
- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists