New York Times article on a study conducted at the Centre for Chronobiology in Basel on the effects of light-emitting diodes on circadian physiology and cognitive performance: In Eyes, a Clock Calibrated by Wavelengths of Light (4.7.2011) (PDF)
- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists