Our group can offer research opportunities for PhD students, master’s students, postdoctoral fellows and physicians in training. Enquiries can also be made if positions for sleep technologists, study nurses and research assistants are sought.
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
- Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Ihren Schlaf?