- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
Monthly Archives: January 2014
SSL-erate is a 3-year coordination project that aims to accelerate the uptake of high-quality Solid State Lighting (SSL) technology in Europe by supporting open innovation and bringing validated information to all relevant stakeholders. At a higher level this coordinated European […]
Our team is partner of the SNF Sinergia Project SiRENE: Short and Long Term Effects of Transportation Noise Exposure
SiRENE: Short and Long Term Effects of Transportation Noise Exposure
The overall goal of this interdisciplinary study is to investigate acute, short- and long-term effects of road, railway and aircraft noise exposure on annoyance, sleep disturbances and cardiometabolic risk. Noise exposure […]
We have published the first independent study about the Valkee device and showed that light in the ear does not acutely affect human circadian physiology, alertness and psychomotor vigilance performance. The efficacy of the Valkee device is controversial and […]
This entry is only available in Deutsch.