- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Micheline Maire has been awarded with the prize of the best publication in basic sleep research by the Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medicine and Chronobiology (SSSSC), for her work on “Sleep ability mediates individual differences in the vulnerability […]
Prof. emerita Anna Wirz-Justice, elected honorary member of the Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medcine and Chronobiology
Prof. em. Anna Wirz-Justice has been awarded a honorary membership of the Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medicine and Chronobiology (SSSSC) at the annual meeting in Luzern (18.05.2014). Her excellent merits in Chronobiology research on the international level, but […]