- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite has been awarded by a prestigious Marie-Heim Vögtlin (MHV) grant from the Swiss National Foundation for her project entitled «Lighting and effort-related cardiovascular response». Ruta will soon start her project at the Centre for Chronobiology and we […]