- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Chronobiologists Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash, and Michael W. Young jointly receive Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 “for their discoveries of molecular mechanisms controlling the circadian rhythm”.
Members of our lab appeared in press commenting on this […]