- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
- Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Ihren Schlaf?
- Projekt «Caffeine-induced effects on sleep, cognitive performance, and underlying cerebral correlates during adolescence» erhält MHV-Beitrag
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Chronobiologists Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash, and Michael W. Young jointly receive Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 “for their discoveries of molecular mechanisms controlling the circadian rhythm”.
Members of our lab appeared in press commenting on this […]