Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite has been awarded by a prestigious Marie-Heim Vögtlin (MHV) grant from the Swiss National Foundation for her project entitled «Lighting and effort-related cardiovascular response». Ruta will soon start her project at the Centre for Chronobiology and we wish her success.
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
- Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Ihren Schlaf?