Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite has been awarded by a prestigious Marie-Heim Vögtlin (MHV) grant from the Swiss National Foundation for her project entitled «Lighting and effort-related cardiovascular response». Ruta will soon start her project at the Centre for Chronobiology and we wish her success.
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
- Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Ihren Schlaf?
- Projekt «Caffeine-induced effects on sleep, cognitive performance, and underlying cerebral correlates during adolescence» erhält MHV-Beitrag