Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtained a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) for her project entitled «Influence of lighting on mental effort and on motivational deficit caused by fatigue».
Ambizione grants are aimed at young researchers who wish to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution. The Ambizione grant covers the grantee’s salary and the funds needed to carry out the project during 4 years. Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite will conduct her project at the Centre for Chronobiology of the Psychiatric Hospital of the University of Basel.
- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists