Micheline Maire has been awarded with the prize of the best publication in basic sleep research by the Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medicine and Chronobiology (SSSSC), for her work on “Sleep ability mediates individual differences in the vulnerability to sleep loss: evidence from a PER3 polymorphism. Maire M, Reichert CF, Gabel V, Viola AU, Strobel W, Krebs J, Landolt HP, Bachmann V, Cajochen C, Schmidt C. Cortex. 2014 Mar;52:47-59”. The award of 5000.- CHF has been handed out at this years annual meeting of the SSSSC 18.05.2014 in Lucerne.
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
- Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Ihren Schlaf?
- Projekt «Caffeine-induced effects on sleep, cognitive performance, and underlying cerebral correlates during adolescence» erhält MHV-Beitrag