Prof. em. Anna Wirz-Justice has been awarded a honorary membership of the Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medicine and Chronobiology (SSSSC) at the annual meeting in Luzern (18.05.2014). Her excellent merits in Chronobiology research on the international level, but also on the national level, where she engaged for Light Therapy in SAD and was a founding member and also president (1994-1997) of the SSSSC, underline her pivotal role in setting up the goals and spirits of the society.
- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists