- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles
Monthly Archives: July 2013
The release of the new paper about the effects of the lunar cycle on human sleep from Prof. Christian Cajochen and his team caused tons of calls and emails from journalists in the last days. Here are some articles:
The clinican’s manual for light and wake therapy has been revised by Prof. em. Anna Wirz-Justice and her colleagues. This second edition has now been released.
You can order a copy here.
Chronotherapeutics for Affective Disorders.
A Clinician’s Manual for […]