- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
Monthly Archives: April 2018
We are very excited to announce that our new journal Clocks & Sleep has officially launched. Please see our first editorial here. We hope to make Clocks & Sleep a dynamic and high quality open access circadian/sleep […]