The first publication of the Daylight Academy gives a non-exhaustive overview of the variety of topics that unite scientist and professionals working on daylight. The publication highlights the state of the art as well as future perspectives ahead of us.
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
- 1st Basel Symposium on Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- We are among the top 1% most cited PLOS ONE articles