With more than 20 year of research on seasonal affective disorder and light therapy, her outstanding contributions to the field has allowed Anna to introduce light therapy to Europe. Her collaboration with artists, architects and designers, who are inspired by the complexities of neuroscience, has instigated the incorporation of novel lighting regimens in architecture to improve sleep, mood and cognition in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists