- Dr. Ruta Lasauskaite obtains a competitive Ambizione grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- We launched a new OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL “Clocks & Sleep”!
- Jugendliche für Schlafstudie gesucht!
- “Changing perspectives on daylight: Science, technology, and culture” – a publication of the Daylight Academy
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 awarded to chronobiologists
We have published the first independent study about the Valkee device and showed that light in the ear does not acutely affect human circadian physiology, alertness and psychomotor vigilance performance. The efficacy of the Valkee device is controversial and […]
This entry is only available in Deutsch.
We have been involved in contributing to the exhibition with an essay (Beyond our Eyes: The invisible Impact of Light by Christian Cajochen in Essays on the cultural history of light, Volume 1/3, Museum Catalogue) and a presentation on the Effects […]
The release of the new paper about the effects of the lunar cycle on human sleep from Prof. Christian Cajochen and his team caused tons of calls and emails from journalists in the last days. Here are some articles:
The clinican’s manual for light and wake therapy has been revised by Prof. em. Anna Wirz-Justice and her colleagues. This second edition has now been released.
You can order a copy here.
Chronotherapeutics for Affective Disorders.
A Clinician’s Manual for […]